2018 Missouri Rank & Review Report
About the report
This report was created to be utilized in the CoC Rank and Review process. The sections on exits to Permanent Housing and increases in Income have been programmed to mimic the HUD System Performance Measures. If a client has multiple entry exits into the project during the reporting period, only the most recent entry is included in the report calculations. Clients with certain exit destinations - e.g. Deceased, Long-term care facility or nursing home, etc. - are excluded from the Exits and Retentions to Permanent Housing Destination calculations.
Running the report
- Select Connect to Art in the banner at the top right corner of the screen (near Enter Data As).
- In the ART Browser, navigate to Public Folder > Balance of State CoC > 2018 Missouri Rank & Review report and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- On the ART Items Details window, click View Report to open the report. A new tab will open.
- Prompts: (note: the date prompts will be pre-populated with the appropriate dates)
- Select Provider(s): choose the appropriate provider
- Select CoC Code: leave blank
- Set the EDA Provider prompt: choose the Appropriate Provider
- Enter effective date: 10/01/2017
- Enter Prior Year Start Date: 10/01/2015
- Enter Current Year Start Date: 10/01/2016
- Enter Current Year End Date PLUS 1 Day: 10/01/2017
- Once all prompts are accurate and have a green check mark in front of them, click Run Query at the bottom of the window to run the report.
- Export only the R&R Report tab for submission to the Rank & Review Committee:
- Select the R&R Report tab.
- In the upper left hand corner of the window, select Document > Save report to my computer as > PDF.